In partnership with Newmedica Exeter
“The best CET I’ve attended! Great presentation, relevant and easy to
immediately implement to make environmental changes in practice.
I didn’t realise there was so much support available for my low vision patients”
(Optometrist registered since 2005)
- Hour 1. Award winning Seeing Beyond the Eyes CET/CPD workshop to connect eyecare professionals with the sight loss support sector to benefit patients with low vision. Delivered by Daniel Williams
- Hour 2. Post Cataract Surgery session – to accredit you to see your patients for their post cataract surgery reviews. Delivered by Newmedica Exeter.
- 6 Interactive CET points available
- The overall CET score for Seeing Beyond the Eyes workshops is 94% with 96% of people scoring them at 100% on the General Optical Council (GOC) website
- Open to Optometrists only
- Date: Tue, 3rd December 2019
- Time: 5.30pm to 9pm
- Location: The Medical Eye Clinic, Glen House, Sigford Road, Exeter EX2 8NL